There are various frameworks available for digital marketing that’s been used by an expert to get an highest ROI. But here I am sharing you a framework that’s been used by me and I am getting the best results from this framework.
I always use the AARRR framework for all of the digital marketing activities.
The AARRR framework is:
For an early stage product, we work to improve them in this order:
- Activation: visitor finds the product desirable enough to try, is able to use it and get to a-ha moment in shortest time possible
- Retention: user regularly uses product, it is doing the job they hired it for, customer is happy
- Revenue: user pays for product
- Acquisition: we know where our users come from, are able to try new channels, run tests, and kill or double-down on different channels
- Referral: users refer other users, the ideal acquisition channel
Here is a great visualization:
And here is a list of tools you should use on every stage of the AARRR: